The team at The Doctors Aesthetics and Laser Clinic wish to assure you that all measures to ensure we continue to provide a safe environment for your treatments will be taken.
• Beyond the routine infection control measures we take as a matter of policy, staff will be extending disinfection to frequently touched surfaces which will be wiped down with alcohol or bleach between patients.
• All visitors will be offered an opportunity to wash hands and an application of alcohol hand gel on arrival and departure.
• If you are feeling unwell or if you have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms, we ask that you don’t hesitate to reschedule your appointment until you are better.
• Staff who feel unwell will also stay at home, so we ask for your understanding if this causes any inconvenience to you.
• Our staff may be wearing face masks or other personal protective equipment during your treatment, this is just a precautionary measure to keep patients and staff well and you do not need to be alarmed!
• Appointments will be scheduled to minimise the number of patients in the waiting room and we ask that you avoid bringing friends and family along, unless absolutely necessary.
• Appointments via video call will be offered to new patients who would like to discuss treatment options and to existing patients that need advice or a review following treatment. Please contact the clinic for further information.
• Most products used at the clinic are sterile and single use so you will be protected if you do proceed with treatment.
• We are constantly reviewing and following the advice from Government and NHS England and will keep everyone informed via our website and social media if the situation changes.
Aside from the above, we will be continuing to practice as usual and we would like to thank you for your support.
Of course, we will be monitoring advice from authorities and will advise of any further measures we need to take. If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to speak to us.
Current Department of Health advice is linked here: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
Many thanks for your understanding.
Dr Malcolm Willis and Dr Kathy Kestin