*Results and patient experience may vary. These are dependent on a number of factors such as age, medical history and lifestyle.
The Doctors Laser Clinic offers a highly personalised service to its clients. For the record we set out below our business terms which govern your Treatment Contract.
Appointments and Cancellations
As far as possible we try to guarantee continuity of care with your Doctor, Nurse, Technician or Therapist. All are trained to a high standard by The Doctors and external certifying agencies. All have continuing supervision and training. If it does become necessary to change practitioner you can be assured of the same quality of treatment.
We require at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation of appointments. In the event of late cancellation you will be required to pay the full fee for the missed appointment before resuming therapy.
We schedule our appointments to allow adequate time for form filling so there is no need to arrive more than 5-10 minutes in advance. Late arrival reduces the time available for a full treatment so it may be necessary to reschedule. In the event of The Doctors Laser Clinic needing to cancel or reschedule your appointment we shall make every effort to contact you well in advance. If it is within 24 hours you will be entitled to an extra free treatment session.
Please be sure to read our instructions on what to do to prepare for your appointment. In the event of hair removal this will nearly always involve shaving the night before. On an initial appointment it is good to have an area of about 5cms x 5cms at least shaved. Details of our Botox®, Fillers and other Laser Treatments service are in other leaflets.
We do not charge for an initial appointment. If however you do not attend for an initial consultation we will ask for a £75 cancellation fee.
Payment is taken at the end of the first treatment session which may be at the initial consultation in certain circumstances.
If you have paid for a course of treatments and are subsequently unable to complete the full course we will refund your money, minus the cumulative cost of each session, at full price, plus any late cancellations.
Prices are as currently advertised on our website.
We make every effort to protect you from any price rises during the course of a treatment program but this cannot be guaranteed for all pay-as-you go contracts.
Our Treatment Promise
Exceptions: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), facial Hair and very blonde hair.
We Guarantee 80% Hair Reduction over the course of a year*
* Most clients achieve much greater than this but we base our assertion on scientific results from the American FDA and peer reviewed journals.
We only ever take EIGHT Payments to achieve this even if you need more than 8*
* Or you can buy a package at the outset ñ protection against price rise!
Treatments will be over the course of a year*
* Many of our competitors will sell a package of 6 treatments done 6 weeks apart regardless of your rate of hair regrowth. 4 out of 10 of their clients may have to buy a second package to achieve permanent satisfactory results. Individual hair growth rates and patterns vary enormously so we tailor treatment to your regrowth. If a gap of more than 12 weeks occurs between treatments then the guarantee is void and extra payments will be incurred for treatments beyond the one year mark.
You can need between 4 and 10 treatments to achieve this 80% goal.*
* Most of our clients achieve very much better than this ñ 90% is not unusual. More than this takes maintenance with top-ups.
The 80% mark will be maintained for at least 4 months after treatment is completed.*
* We ask that you take a high resolution photo of the area being treated before you start so that you have an objective record that you can use if you need to. We have done more than 6,000 treatments and have only had two disputes! Pretty good going when the word on the street is that some the big chains have a less than 60% satisfaction rating. We want you to be able to objectively challenge our opinion if the need arises! However honest we feel we may be, sooner or later, someone is going to challenge our opinion and goodwill. Many boutiques have gone to the wall because they could not deliver on their promise.
Having bought a treatment package you will be entitled to reduced rate top-ups.
Guarantee does not apply to facial hair, PCOS and very blonde or white hair*
* Experience has shown that about 1 in 5 of our female clients having treatment for facial hair have an unidentified, underlying problem such as PCOS, diabetes, obesity etc., that will always need intermittent treatments although often several months apart. 4 out of 5 clients will get over 80% hair reduction but that is not enough for us to be able to give the same guarantee as we do for other areas. Sorry!
Very blonde hair can be treated but often needs twice as many treatments.
* Results and patient experience may vary. These are dependent on a number of factors such as age, medical history and lifestyle.